 Off-Topic / Debate / 1234
Re: Lego Holocaust art (Was: can someone help me identify these parts?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 21:50:48 GMT

On Tue, 22 Jun 1999 05:12:07 GMT, Sproaticus uttered the following
profundities...
Now, if you want to really get excited, consider that Stalin executed half
again as many as Hitler -- and they were almost all Russian.  S'funny how we
never see a memorial for *that* in Washington.  Same for the Chinese
people killed during the Cultural Revolution.  I suppose that, being citizens
of a Communist empire, they were significantly lower on the PC ladder than
Jews, blacks, homosexuals, gypsies, and Poles.

And let us not forget Pol Pot, who killed 16 1/2% of his
population, all of whom were Cambodian. He left the
montagnards, the ethnic minority, alone.
Let us not forget that this happened during all of our
lifetimes (1975-79).
Let us not forget that our governments, (both the US and the
UK) kept him in power. Those same governments, those same
politicians, who promised us that such a thing they would
never let happen again (Holocaust). Let us not forget that
some of those politicians are still in office today...