 Off-Topic / Debate / 1264
Re: Lego Holocaust art (Was: can someone help me identify these parts?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 16:01:23 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Scott Edward Sanburn wrote:
Don't come to Michigan! Right now its 90 with around 95% humidity!
That actually sounds nice!  Kwajalein was about 80 degrees F and about 80%
humidity during the day, year round.  Oh, it was heaven compared to Utah --
today is around 90 F and very dry.
P.S.  I'm very happy that it has been nice the last couple days.
Unfortunately, the temp is supposed to rise to 95 this weekend.  :(

Where abouts do you reside, Jeff?

Cheers,
- jsproat

Darth Maul Lives