 Off-Topic / Debate / 1260
Re: Lego Holocaust art (Was: can someone help me identify these parts?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 21:39:39 GMT

On Wed, 23 Jun 1999 04:45:11 GMT, Mike Stanley uttered the following
profundities...
She said people repeatedly seemed surprised that she was as far along
if not farther along in school than her peers when she moved to CT.
Hell, they were surprised we had running water down here.  Arrogantly
ignorant cretins, imo.

We have had a similar situation in the UK recently. There were
a few refugees from Montserrat during the spate of eruptions
that came to the UK. They were a couple of years ahead of their
school peers, too. So much for all of these wonderful
new-fangled methods of teaching....
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/