 Off-Topic / Debate / 1257
Re: Lego Holocaust art (Was: can someone help me identify these parts?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 19:59:41 GMT

Don't come to Michigan! Right now its 90 with around 95% humidity!

Scott Sanburn

"Christopher L. Weeks" wrote:

Mike Stanley wrote:

Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com> wrote:
I don't know if I can call myself a Yankee, though.  I've lived most of my
life overseas in the Marshall Islands, and given the choice and someone else
paying my way, I'd probably go back to live there again.

I've lived lots of places and visited a lot more.  I'll take the South
any day. :)

I've enjoyed this conversation.  I'm in Missouri, where real sutheners
think of us as Yankees, and Yankees think of us as hillbilly Southerners.

You know, I just don't like most people whether they live in Maine or
Alabama.  What I really hate is muggy heat and that's why I want to go
as far north as possible.  (or South on the other side of the world, of course.)

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks
central Missouri, USA