 Off-Topic / Debate / 1380
Re: Lego Holocaust art (Was: can someone help me identify these parts?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 03:21:11 GMT

I didn't know you were in Phoenix, Terry.  I was just in town 1 nite last week to
see a Diamondbacks game and your new stadium-- nice!  Got to see the Big Unit pitch
against Mark McGuire et al and a rookie named Jose Jimenez.  Randy struck out 14,
but Jose got the no-no!!  Woo-Hoo!  To see a no-hitter was quite spectacular and
what made it even more fun was that I scored the *entire* game:-)  Guess I'll be
saving *that* score sheet for the scrapbook;-)

-John "former Tucsonan" Neal

Terry K wrote:

Give me a break!  You call that dry heat?
Come on down to the real heat - Phoenix, AZ.

Yes, it is miserably hot, but it's a *dry* heat.

-- Terry K --