 Off-Topic / Debate / 1221
Re: Lego Holocaust art (Was: can someone help me identify these parts?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 17:09:36 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:
jonathan wilson wrote:
note that i do not aggree with the subject matter of the sets etc.
i think that the grey hose thing would maske a great minifig dentists drill...
also the fence posts would look good around a top secret military base and the
guard minifig... i think that it would probobly be good for something...
As I'm sure that the younger Hitler's Youths thought that the knives given
to them by the Reich would make pretty belt decorations.  Quite a few of the
older ones found a much darker use for them.

Arg.  I got carried away, sorry Jon.  It's nothing personally directed
towards you.

If anyone wants to get my blood boiling, look at a particularly horrifying
war atrocity diorama and say, "you know, that would look cool in another
setting".

Cheers,
- jsproat

Darth Maul This