 Off-Topic / Debate / 1248
Re: Lego Holocaust art (Was: can someone help me identify these parts?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 11:35:58 GMT

I think there is a K-mart somewhere in there, but most of the stores are in the
commercial districts, on the West and East of downtown.

Scott Sanburn

Steve Bliss wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jun 1999 16:43:26 GMT, Scott Edward Sanburn