 Off-Topic / Debate / 1268
Re: Lego Holocaust art (Was: can someone help me identify these parts?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 14:18:09 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Terry Keller writes:

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999 16:53:18 GMT, "Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Jeff Stembel wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Scott Edward Sanburn wrote:
Don't come to Michigan! Right now its 90 with around 95% humidity!
That actually sounds nice!  Kwajalein was about 80 degrees F and about
80% humidity during the day, year round.  Oh, it was heaven compared to
Utah -- today is around 90 F and very dry.
P.S.  I'm very happy that it has been nice the last couple days.
Unfortunately, the temp is supposed to rise to 95 this weekend.  :(

Where abouts do you reside, Jeff?

Silver Spring, Maryland.  Just outside Washington DC (Suprisingly, even
though it is not an incorperated town, it is in the latest edition of Goode's
World Atlas!)

Give me a break!  You call that dry heat?
Come on down to the real heat - Phoenix, AZ.

Yes, it is miserably hot, but it's a *dry* heat.

-- Terry K --

I never called this dry heat (In fact, the summers here are quite humid).  I
was saying I'd rather *have* dry heat.  :)  And yes, I know Pheonix has dry
heat.  I visit my grandparents living there every once in a while.  :)

Jeff