 Off-Topic / Debate / 5325
Re: Elian Gonzales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 05:27:20 GMT

Scott Costello wrote:
the pure trauma inflicted on this young boy is
inexcuseable.  Imagine the horror of being dragged out of your home at the
barrel of a machine gun, now imagine it through the eyes of an innocent six
year old child.

I totally agree Scott - when I saw the pic of this on the front page of
the paper yesterday I was horrified. What are these people thinking of?
That poor kid is likely to be scarred for life. "Best interests of the
child" indeed!

Kevin

--
Personal Lego Web page: