 Off-Topic / Debate / 27041
Re: I think I'm going to puke....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 22:54:23 GMT

   So I assume you believe that separate bathrooms for men and women is sexist and wrong?

As a matter of fact, I do think it’s pointless.

What if I took 2 polls and asking men and then women whether or not they’d like to see unisex restrooms-- how do you suppose the results would differ? You as a male may think it’s pointless, but I seriously doubt that women would feel the same way, and that only proves my point that men and women are vastly different.

The fact is that restrooms are separate for very good reasons.

JOHN