 Off-Topic / Debate / 27020
Re: I think I'm going to puke....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 14:29:29 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Eaton wrote:

   With respect to a cultural shift towards unmanliness, or in general? I mean, I haven’t actually seen evidence that the Left cares one way or another in regards to the decline of masculinity,

Seriously? It’s at the heart of the equality issue. The Left thinks that in order for women to become equal with men, they must imitate men. It is the Left who is uncomfortable with distinct male/female roles. They have hopelessly confused equal rights with equal treatment. Men and women can be equals without being the SAME.

In other words, they can be Separate But Equal. I see...

Dave!