 Off-Topic / Debate / 26997
Re: I think I'm going to puke....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 22:03:36 GMT

   This is why I fear the Left. This is cultural war.

There’s a lot of babble, gafla, marketspeak, posery etc, in there but is this the part you want to go to war with??

   “There is an increasing desire for people to be in charge of their own lives, and an intolerance for any lack of autonomy,” he told the debate.

If so color me scared. THAT’s actually a valid notion.