 Off-Topic / Debate / 27003
Re: I think I'm going to puke....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 22:48:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

But really, this is all about fashion. And fashion usually doesn’t fit with politics except on the most superficial level.

Always nice to be informed on what the malnutritioned MALE will be wearing this fall, tho!

On another level, this whole discussion does say a lot about the political climate/freedoms we do enjoy, regardless what side of the fence you sit on, or if you prefer the post right up your ummm alley.

Janey “I should know better than to post in debate, Red Brick”