 Off-Topic / Debate / 27006
Re: I think I'm going to puke....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 05:37:23 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   This is why I fear the Left. This is cultural war.

JOHN

Yeah ok whatever.

That is bad fashion yaya-crappola.

Okaay. Thanks for that.

   And I really doubt this stuff has any political value to it whatever, so I seriously dislike you categorizing the ‘Left’ as supporting this stuff.

I never mentioned “politics”; in fact, I specifically mentioned culture.

   I could point to extreme far rightists who want a theocracy that criminalizes all religions except Protestantism and say the exact same thing.

That would be another discussion, and knock yourself out, but one word of warning-- “Protestantism” is NOT a “religion”.

   Whatever happened to you staying out of OTD?

What is your point?

JOHN