 Off-Topic / Debate / 26737
Re: Excellent news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 19:38:09 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

   Indeed, is it not even offensive that heinous murderers are allowed to retain that which is most precious when they didn’t afford the same to their victims? Keeping them alive doesn’t uphold the value of life; ending theirs does-- the precious lives of their victims.

Assure me that everyone ever executed was guilty and I’ll agree to the death penalty. If not, then we have murdered the innocent in the name of justice.

Well, this guy wasn’t executed, but the point is served.

Dave!