 Off-Topic / Debate / 26738
26737  |  26739
Subject:
The True North Strong and... Free?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 00:08:41 GMT

I almost never post here in .debate, but I was wondering what Canadians think about the publication ban on testimony from the Adscam trial, and the subsequent breach of the ban by an American blogger.

It’s very strange to me, as an American, to read things like this: “The Liberal request repeats key elements of Mr. Brault’s testimony, which cannot be reported.”

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s Creations