 Off-Topic / Debate / 26743
Re: The True North Strong and... Free?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 19:39:52 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Marc Nelson, Jr. wrote:
I almost never post here in .debate, but I was wondering what Canadians think
about the <http://instapundit.com/archives/022218.php publication ban> on
testimony from the Adscam trial, and the subsequent breach of the ban by an
<http://www.captainsquartersblog.com/mt/archives/004220.php American
blogger>.

It's very strange to me, as an American, to read things like
<http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20050404.w2gom0404/BNStory/National/
this>: "The Liberal request repeats key elements of Mr. Brault's testimony,
[which cannot be reported]."

Marc Nelson Jr.

<http://www.lugnet.com/~326/
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/manjr/LUGNET/thumblink.jpg Marc's
Creations>>

Well, lift the ban and all h-e-double-hockey-sticks breaks out in Parliament...

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2005/04/07/986740-cp.html

So there you are

Oh Canada!

Dave K