 Off-Topic / Debate / 27481
Re: Excellenter news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 06:28:08 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Parsons wrote:

Think of the money and time we'd all save if we skipped the admittedly only
dubiously successful process of investigation and judicial decision, and just
had a weekly lottery among profiled outcasts, psychotics and losers to see who
gets executed!

I have it!  None of this outcasts, psychotics, and losers nonsense - who cares
about them?  How about this: Politicians who are no longer in office get thrown
in the execution pool and the lottery winner gets his/her pick to off!  God,
what a money make that would be!
;-)

-->Bruce<--