 Off-Topic / Debate / 26661
Re: Excellent news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 20:27:58 GMT

   You’re debating about the morality of execution itself (presumably in cases in which guilt is known with 100% certainty) whereas Ross, Bruce, and I have been pursuing the morality of capital punishment as it applies in society.

Is that a correct paraphase of the two different stances?

Yes. I was hoping to take one at a time.

JOHN

   If so, then I can get back to thinking about it...

Dave!