 Off-Topic / Debate / 24192
Re: Not Saving Private Ryan.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 14:46:14 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:
I thought you were referring a thread at some point in the past. It is clear
I mentioned it 1st in this thread and that you have called yourself
part-irish in the past. I’m not sure what your point is? Have I offended you?

No, no offense.  I just thought there was irony to you faulting Americans for
not being able to identify themselves simply as Americans, and then doing the
same yourself to someone who had not done so.  :-)

Well you have identified yourself "Half-Irish". Why is it a problem for me to
remind you of that?

Searching under the phrase you place in quotes yields no messages that I can
find where I said such.  Wouldn't be accurate anyway since I am not half-Irish.

The problem lies in that you keep ascribing phrases to me that I didn't use to
back up your point, and that you keep doing it and keep not seeing the irony in
it.  :-)

-->Bruce<--