 Off-Topic / Debate / 24162
Re: Not Saving Private Ryan.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2004 12:25:00 GMT

HUGE difference, don't try to pave it over in your
rah-rah-Bush-can-do-no-wrong-in-Iraq-claptrap.

I managed to catch the start of a dedication ceremony for your WW2 war memorial
on Saturday evening. The whoops which greeted Bush, on what I expected to be a
reflective event, forced me to switch channel... It may be a cultural thing, but
I can’t imagine a crowd greeting the Queen or Tony B.Liar in such a way at such
a ceremony.

Q. Why has it taken so long for this memorial be dedicated?

Scott A