 Off-Topic / Debate / 24191
Re: Not Saving Private Ryan.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 07:32:07 GMT

I thought you were referring a thread at some point in the past. It is clear
I mentioned it 1st in this thread and that you have called yourself
part-irish in the past. I’m not sure what your point is? Have I offended you?

No, no offense.  I just thought there was irony to you faulting Americans for
not being able to identify themselves simply as Americans, and then doing the
same yourself to someone who had not done so.  :-)

Well you have identified yourself "Half-Irish". Why is it a problem for me to
remind you of that?

Scott A