 Off-Topic / Debate / 2254
Re: Don Quixote puts away his lance (was Re: McDonalds set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 21:56:41 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
But it seems SO clear cut to me. In my opinion Heinz doesn't have the
right to the drug. If this drug really truly is somehting Heinz is
incapable of inventing for himself, it's not just or right to defraud

So in your schema, right to property is more important than right to life.