 General / 7497
Re: McDonalds set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 13:44:12 GMT

Glen Tannenbaum wrote in message ...
<snip>
I do not feel that I did anything wrong.  I have a set and I put it on • E-Bay
for a starting bid of $.99.  Am I liable if the bidders bid up the price?
<snip>

I am not usually one to get myself in the middle of an impending flame war,
however there is one thing that bothers me in this listing.  Nowhere in this
listing or in the picture is the set number listed.  This makes it rather
difficult for a novice to track down the set information.  Not only that,
but there isn't a piece count or anything else ( besides the picture ) for
the bidders to verify the set against.  I myself would not bid on something
unless I had a pretty good idea what I was getting, and I agree with the
"fool and his money..." But I still think that this could have been a little
more informative.

Oh well.

-Andy Lynch