 General / 7521
Re: McDonalds set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 01:36:01 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

It's in the fall catalog, which I haven't seen yet, but which some
people have. Greg M posted a scan of it. I am anxious to get that
catalog because supposedly it also has the happymeal sets pictured in
it.

It does, but don't get too excited - all 8 are in a tiny picture about
3" x 3".

The McDonaldland characters are faces printed on 2x3 low slopes.

Ronald McDonald has a red & yellow helicopter.
Birdie has a pink, white, and yellow seaplane. (looks like 3 pink plates and
  a pink low slope)
The yellow Fry Guy has...er...something in green, red, and yellow.  Green low
  slopes and plates!
Grimace has what looks like a green, blue, and yellow zamboni (or lawnmower?)

I can't identify the other characters - I don't remember a dog in the
McDonaldland characters...but anyway, the other vehicles are:

A black, red & yellow hovercoptor (a hovercraft-looking thing with a
  propeller on top)
A black, green (more green plates!) and red plane.
A green and yellow racecar (green bricks & slopes)
A blue, red and yellow boat

The "super model" is not pictured.

--
sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj