 General / 7498
Re: McDonalds set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 13:58:32 GMT

Ok.  After reading all your responses to my listing on E-Bay, I do see that I
was amiss in the way I posted it.  I am sorry for those I affended and I do
promise to not do it again.

I do not want to get in a flaming war with Larry or anyone else who thinks I
did wrong.  Lets try to stop it before it gets any bigger.  I am ending the
auction right now and will e-mail all the bidders allowing them to back out if
they want to.

Please overlook this one mistake by me and do not hold it against me for
future dealings.

Sorry and I apprecuate your understanding.

Glen Tannenbaum