 General / 7525
Re: McDonalds set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 03:12:58 GMT

I got an offline question about TOS (which means Terms of Service) and
where it is.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/png-user.html

See section 5 for the rule against offering bidders items. At least
that's how I read:

"You may not email bidders in a currently open auction being run by a
different seller, offering similar or the same items at any price level
(bid siphoning)"

It could be argued that informing a bidder of a third party is not quite
bid siphoning...

lugnet.