 Off-Topic / Debate / 18610
Re: What does a Republican have to do to cause outrage? [was Re: Not embarassed to be a Canadian...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 14:47:21 GMT

While I can only speak from my perspective as a denizen of that burning hotbed
of bleeding heart liberalism, Northern California, that isn't true at all from
what I can tell.  Lott's comment has been the primary topic of every talk radio
host I've heard, and it has been mentioned on all the network newscasts (both
radio and tv) that I've heard since the day before yesterday.

Point taken. It's hard to know when he wrote the text. The story [of the fuss]
even made it to the BBC TV news last night [for 10 seconds max!].

I think the story actually says more about the Democrats than it does the media
or the Republicans…

Scott A