 Off-Topic / Debate / 12850
Re: LP SPAM statement on terrorist attacks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 12:53:23 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Stanley writes:
The one thing they say that I find myself agreeing with most is the opinion
that we should be less entangled with the conflicts between other nations.
I agree with that because I agreed with it last week, not because of what
happened this week.

Exactly!

-- Hop-Frog