 Off-Topic / Debate / 12672
Re: LP statement on terrorist attacks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 00:53:29 GMT

The following is a statement from the US LP, received on my mailing list. I
know I've been foaming a bit but I think it is worth publishing here (1)
note particularly that it seems to be in tune with what a lot of people are
saying:

Yep folks, the LP has joined the rest of the political parties - they are
saying what many have already said before them, they add nothing new or even
anything displaying any great intelligence.

Yes, they are pandering to the people.  Ho hum.