 Off-Topic / Debate / 12811
Re: LP statement on terrorist attacks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 15:02:35 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ed Jones writes:

The LP will not be making any war decisions.

I hope to god that neither the Republicans nor the Democrats will either.  What
I hope is that all groups, parties, and individuals make their voices heard so
that we can go forward as a country united rather than straggling and
unsupportive of the elite group who gets to decide everything for us.  It
doesn't even seem like a party issue.

Chris