 Off-Topic / Debate / 12825
12824  |  12826
Subject:
Scott Arthur not welcome?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 16:42:38 GMT

I agree, the post was nothing more than the usual SPAM Larry often subjects
us to - despite the fact that he knows it is not welcome:
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=11415

If a few people saying that a post or class of posts to o-t.debate are
sufficient to make that post or class of posts "not welcome" then every
single post you make is "not welcome" because there are people saying that
very thing about your posts.

That's taking your argument to its logical extreme.

Further, you are not the only one at risk of banishment. Just about every
regular participant is "not welcome" here if you dig around enough in
private emails or look at threads.

So that argument is specious. In fact most of your arguments are specious
but that doesn't seem to stop you, does it?

Nevertheless I would suggest you stop this particular line of reasoning. If
you *really* find it valid, remove yourself... It will make a lot of people
happy.