 Off-Topic / Debate / 12795
Re: Have you hugged a terrorist today? (was: A Measured Response...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 10:52:14 GMT

"Amy Hughes" <lugnews@amyhughes.org> wrote in message
I decided I am not going to go through and point out the individual
instances in these threads where people have used language that
attempts to dehumanize our aggressors

I'll grant only that we share much genetic material. Maybe even moreso • than we
do with, say, mold spores.

A measured response is called for

What would you consider a measured response?

Perhaps we could invite Bin Laden to a national barbeque and have a huge • love-
in, then, when we've convinced him that we're such nice folks, we can • strike a
deal with him...

If it meant that what happened on Tuesday would never happen again - would
it not be worth it?

1) We'll help you kill the infidels in Israel and sweep them into the sea.
2) We'll build all your people nice homes in the Jerusalem 'burbs.
3) We'll all convert to your perverted... errr... inspired version of
Islam.

...and
4) Give the Palestinians back the land which has been stolen from them. Or
at least respect world democracy, and enact the UN resolutions which stand
against Israel.

Scott A

In return, you agree to kill only half of us.

I shoulda been a diplomat.

Amy