 Off-Topic / Debate / 12785
Re: Have you hugged a terrorist today? (was: A Measured Response...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 07:04:03 GMT

These
terrorists, by my standards, are not human. I'm not "attempting to
dehumanise" them, they chose that course themselves. At least in my eyes,
and they've given up any hope of my caring what they think of themselves.
They initiated the use of force in a cowardly and craven manner against
innocents. The race will be better off without their genes.

And I think that's going way too far. Their genes have little if anything to
do with what they've done. Sweeping statements like this are unlikely to
solve anything, and they just serve to increase hate in the community. How
do you think extremist groups like this get started in the first place?

ROSCO