 Off-Topic / Debate / 12761
Re: LP statement on terrorist attacks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 02:00:56 GMT

I guess you don't know what pandering is, then... In fact maybe you don't
know what you're talking about at all, with respect to this. That's
understandable, you're pretty close to the epicenter and can't be expected
to be 100% rational.

++Lar

Larry, you never cease to amaze me with the insults you will throw out at
anyone who disagrees with you.

Pandering - catering to the tastes and desires of others; exploiting their
weaknesses.  The LP is jumping on a crises situation to promote themselves.  P
A N D E R I N G.  Just because every other political party is doing it too,
does not negate the fact that the LP is PANDERING to the public.

It is also extremely clear that you are attempting to do the same with your
statement "can't be expected to be 100% rational" above.

That's right folks, don't disagree with LP (LAR that is).  As usual, he insults
anyone who disagrees with his opinion.

ALl hail the omnipotent LP.