 Off-Topic / Debate / 12673
Re: In light of Tuesday's events (was Re: Are we doing the right thing?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 01:05:23 GMT

Chris,

I am not trying to claim that you are saying things that you haven't said.
Rather, I am trying to reflect back to you the conclusions and philosophy
that you have conveyed in your posts, and also to apply them to the very
real tragedy at the WTC (as opposed to some hypothetical avalanche).

For the record, I wasn't "looking" for a reason to be annoyed. A lot has
been written since Tuesday morning over which I could get extremely annoyed.
Your posts were written in a simpler time (was it just last week?) and I've
had more time to ponder them.

Let's start with a recap: