 Off-Topic / Debate / 12704
Re: In light of Tuesday's events (was Re: Are we doing the right thing?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 12:38:36 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Alan Findlay writes:

Rather, I am trying to reflect back to you the conclusions and philosophy
that you have conveyed in your posts, and also to apply them to the very
real tragedy at the WTC (as opposed to some hypothetical avalanche).

Fair enough.  I'll try not to be testy...things have been rough and I guess I'd
rather this conversation have waited a week, but here we are.

Your posts were written in a simpler time (was it just last week?)

Last week was a long time ago.

Let's start with a recap: