 Off-Topic / Debate / 12351
Re: Are we doing the right thing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 21:04:57 GMT

Did I see a different film?  I thought the "caterpillar" was the
propulsion system, rather than a weapon...

Yeah I worded that wrong

Anyway, I don't really recall Ramius being ordered to destroy NYC, but
it's been awhile.

Oh! your right! they were only testing, the intention was to later destroy
NY on a dif. mission, sorry.

-Geordan-

Dave!