 Off-Topic / Debate / 12406
Re: Are we doing the right thing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 21:35:19 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, James Simpson writes:
who have wronged you.

How do you know that?  Which people have done what to you?  How can you say
that killing them is worse than what they did or would do?  Who is innocent?

Who is innocent of butchery, rape, and terrorism?  Why, those who have not in
fact buthered, raped, and terrorized.

Forgive my bad ettiquette, but an edit is in order; This sentence should read
"Why, those who have in fact butchered, raped, and terrorized."

james