 Off-Topic / Debate / 12363
Re: The Hunt For Red October (was:Re: Are we doing the right thing?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 19:30:11 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mark Sandlin writes:
Geordan Hankinson at geordanh@yahoo.ca wrote:

snip

Dude, are you making this up as you go along?!?

Hehe, It's starting to sound like that isn't it? (not sarcastic)

But no I'm not, I have seen THFRO twice in fact, and right now it stands as
one of my fav. movies. I obviously have a rather diffferent interpretation
of the plot, and I may or may or may not be confused, I'll let you decide,

Um, yeah... now it sounds like you grasp it ok.

Good...

I'm just wondering how you
got from there to saying that Raimus planned to blow up NY. :^)

I don't think I said that or at least I didn't mean it that way, but let's
not argue about it.

C'ya!

-Geordan-

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head