 Off-Topic / Debate / 12849
12848  |  12850
Subject:
911 (was re: My God...my truth...my pain...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 12:49:51 GMT

Kirby:

Thanks for sharing.  I found it very interesting.

"One" of my first thoughts at seeing the planes flying into the WTC was to
think "Fight Club." What happened on 911 was horribly elegant enough to
prompt some very wierd speculations on my part.  I say elegant in the manner
in which one might admire a vicious computer virus or a ruthlessly efficient
killer like the shark. I guess some things we admire for all of the wrong
reasons...

-- Hop-Frog