 Marketplace / Shopping / 5418
Re: Shop at Home up and running?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:41:56 GMT

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 23:05:20, "Geoffrey Hyde" <ghyde@ledanet.com.au>
wrote:

In that case, you're going to *love* browsing the Microsoft site whenever
you need to go there to get a patch for something.

Not a problem:  there are no patches to browse for,  because
Microsoft stopped supporting everything of theirs that I own years ago
;-)

I always get the heebeejeebeees (sp?) whenever visiting that site

Me,  too.  But I get them because I know they've built a back door
into the Exploder to support the windowsupdate.com site that bypasses
your security settings,  and allows them to do whatever they want on
your computer.  And because I know they use email addresses they
request for support purposes to do spamming for their MSN enterprises.

Lego may have some problems with insensitivity to network loading,
but at least they're not malevolent.

Ran