 Marketplace / Shopping / *11639 (-100)
  MISB 4558 Metroliner and 4563 Load N Haul Railroad spotted

Hi all, I got back from Japan a few weeks ago. Although I didn't manage to find any sets exclusive to Japan, I spotted two quite rare sets in exceptional condition. The name of the store is Toy Park, I believe, and it's in Tokyo. Click (URL) here> (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Brickfest2004__ Have I got a fig for you!

Hey all Brickfesters, Have I got a fig for you! At this years Brickfest I will have largest [1] assortment of minifigs ever and here’s the best part, you name the price! That’s right folks you choose the minifigs you want and you tell me how much. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  No more Woodfield pick-a-brick updates

Hey all, In the past few months I have made several posts updating the Woodfield mall pick-a-brick inventory and since I know that a few people keep an eye out for my updates I figured I would give you a heads up on what’s going on. As of this (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  eToys Sale + MegaBloks Sweepstakes

This may not be good for me 'cos my chances of winning the sweepstake will diminish! But anyway here ya go... (URL) Ram - (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: KBToys.com

(...) I jumped right on that. Thanks for the heads up. -Nick (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  KBToys.com

A range of Lego sets on sale -- including some for 50%! - Ram - (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Star Wars AT-AT 50%off

(...) I just checked with 2 Targets in Maryland and they're still regular price. Hope they go on sale here! (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Star Wars AT-AT 50%off

Hey Guys! Just was at the local Target (Oceanside CA.) Sunday and saw they had set #4483 AT-AT on clearance for 49.98 from the original price of 99.99. They had a bunch there, although some of the boxes were a little less than perfect. I'm glad I (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Bellevue Store PaB selection

The Bellevue PAB has received some new stuff in. I didn't have a chance to write it all down, but it seemed to be mostly technic beams in various sizes. I did notice 2x6 tan plate, and 2x4 lt yellow brick. The most distressing thing was a comment by (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Potomac Mills Pick A Brick and other stuff

In lugnet.market.shopping, Gregory J. Overkamp wrote, among other things: (...) I passed through Potomac Mills a little over a week ago, and the tiny little pick-a-brick was up and running. Not a huge range of parts, but there was (what looked like) (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bellevue Store PaB selection

(...) Not exactly formatted, but here is what I picked up last week: size brick p/n 1 x 2 trans blue brick 3004 1 x 3 red 33 slope 4286 1 x 3 black 33 slope 4286 1 x 4 x 3 white window 3853 1 x 4 x 2 black picket fence 33303 1 x 4 x 5 green door (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Bellevue Store PaB selection

Hi! I have a chance to get stuff I need from the Bellevue store in Washington. Can someone let me know what is available out there especially in the PaB? I know there is an effort to list the PaB availability in each store. If someone can point me (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Store in Bridgewater, NJ?

"Rich Manzo" <rich@bzpower.com> wrote in message news:I19tG1.1rAC@lugnet.com... (...) mall (...) Any idea when it will open? Thanks, Mike (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Store in Bridgewater, NJ?

Yes, it is Bridgewater Commons. It will be located in the section of the mall that has three levels. --Rich (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO Store in Bridgewater, NJ?

Does anyone know any details about the LEGO store reported to be opening in Bridgewater? (URL) is pretty close to our office in NJ where I visit periodically. I assume it will be at the Bridgewater Commons Mall off 287 but don't know for sure. There (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Regarding Bricklink Utilities

(...) Optimal cost is, I'm sure, a very difficult problem (probably NP-complete). But even ignoring shipping costs would be a good place to start. Minimizing the number of stores reduces shipping cost. It may not the absolutely lowest cost, but it's (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  US S@H Specials, July 21 - 27, 2004

(URL) (hit 1 when the recording starts, then hit 1 again when the S@H Specials recording starts, to skip the listings and get to a representative) 4Juniors/Jack Stone/Max Creator 4652 Tow Truck $ 9.99 $ 5.00 Baby/Duplo/Primo/Explore 3616 On the Move (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  4094 Designer 50% off at *my* Targets

All the local Targets in Pensacola, FL area HAD 4094 Designer set at 50% off (I bought them all). While they had several other sets marked on the boxes or on the shelves as being clearanced, all 3 Targets had NO markings for 4094 on the box or (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Regarding Bricklink Utilities

(...) Bricklink already has that level of functionality built in (though it's not directly linked to Peeron inventories like BT is), and I couldn't find any BrikTrak feature listing that suggested it would be able to assemble orders for you based on (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping)

  WalMart Sale

My WalMart *just* put a few of their Lego Sets on sale, presumably to make room fo rhte 2004 sets, which have yet to arrive. There were a variety of sets, and I'm guessing the sets on sale will differ from WalMart to WalMart. I picked up a mini-fig (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message news:I137sJ.1I0v@lugnet.com... (...) for.... (...) daily. (...) should be (...) Also, BrikTrak *kinda* has some of the functionality described - on a simple level anyway. As Kevin mentioned, you (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Regarding Bricklink Utilities

(...) A good place to start is with an application already written: BrikTrak (URL) is an awesome piece of software! As a BL seller, I use it almost daily. I have not ever used it to create wanted lists, but it does have that functionality. On a fast (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Regarding Bricklink Utilities

(...) I think Shaun's list of desired functionality is way too much to ask for (largely because shipping costs are going to be very tricky to calculate, since some of them are based on actual cost, and others are calculated based on quantity/weight (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Regarding Bricklink Utilities

(...) I think it's a great idea. This feature could be combined with the Bricklink wishlist. One problem I have with the wishlist is having several LEGO projects going simultaneously. My wishlist contains certain pieces that I want right now and (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Regarding Bricklink Utilities

Hi All, As I was laboring under extreme heat and humidity outdoors, my mind drifted to LEGO. Bricklink in particular. Every month I spend a few hours just trying to optimize my Bricklink orders. That is, given a list of items I'm looking to (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping)

  $40 off Supersonic RC for Canucks

Just got this in my mailbox. $40 off... [LEGOSet 8366] ...until July 21 at Canadian S@H website only. Use catalog code CA8366AN. I placed my order already. If you want one, now's the time! Now a few caveats. After the S@H changeover to Canuck-bucks, (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)

  Re: Possible New Lego Store in New York

(...) Do you know if this is a Simon Properties Mall? I have a friend that works at there corporate headquarters in Indy and said she was working on a lease agreement for a lego store in New York. Might be the same one. mark IndyLUG (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Possible New Lego Store in New York

(...) (snip) (...) Suffolk County is on Long Island (as is Nassau, Queens and Kings) so, I'm going to go with yes. (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Possible New Lego Store in New York

(...) Two words to remember: "employee discount"... <grin> JohnG, GMLTC (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

"Glen Tannenbaum" <gtannenb@suffolk.lib.ny.us> wrote in message news:I0wpB6.1xvA@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) in a (...) this (...) This mall (...) money (...) Here is one way to get an approximate answer. Visit this site: (URL) your state of (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Possible New Lego Store in New York

I was walking through the Smithhaven Mall in Suffolk County, NY and one of the stores was boarded up and it said coming soon - Lego. The word Lego was in a regular font, not the usual lego logo. Can anyone confirm or deny that this would be a (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  US S@H Specials, July 14 - 20, 2004

(URL) (hit 1 when the recording starts, then hit 1 again when the S@H Specials recording starts, to skip the listings and get to a representative) Baby/Duplo/Primo/Explore Bellville Bionicle/Throwbots 8560 Pahrak $ 7.99 $ 4.00 8566 Onua Nuva $ 7.99 (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  Re: LEGO Digital Designer 1.2 Available

(...) Including other groups on this too, as I think this is great news all around! Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Development (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.market.shopping)

  US S@H Specials, July 7-13, 2004

(URL) (hit 1 when the recording starts, then hit 1 again when the S@H Specials recording starts, to skip the listings and get to a representative) Baby/Duplo/Primo/Explore 4340 Jungle Jam $50, now $25 System 3347 Rock Raiders Chief $3, now $1.50 (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Target sale time

(...) My target is running 33% clearance and toys are reduced on Thursdays. Selection was about the same as others mentioned in the thread, spiderman (movie 1), hoverboat, hocky junk, few small harry potter and then several space themed sets (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Online shipping to Canada?

(...) A yes the question of shipping to Canada. I have had this come up numerious times. Check these out (URL) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Online shipping to Canada?

(...) Yes, there is a "Canadian version" of shop.lego.com (lego.ca will also get you there). They ship to Canada, prices are now in Cdn$, and they charge all taxes and shipping to you up front, so there are no extra charges at the border. The total (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Online shipping to Canada?

(...) Does LEGO count as a major toy retailer? If so, try shop.lego.com... set your country to Canada and have a Canadian shipping address ready to use. (I haven't tried this lately for Canada but I know it worked for a US person ordering things to (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Online shipping to Canada?

Hi all, Is there any major toy retailer online that ships to Canada? Or is there a Canadian site that I (in the States) can order from? Amazon Canada doesn't carry toys, and it seem like every other site I've checked either doesn't ship to Canada, (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Target sale time

(...) Hey, That's *my* target! Back off. ;^) I also visited the Enfield target on Friday evening and was disappointed by the 15% discount. Takes them forever to work up a decent clearance price. Fortunately the KB next door had the half price (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Target sale time

(...) Here on the east side of Los Angeles County, I've yet to see over 33%, and it usually takes a few weeks to get to 50% or 75% off. D-Disney Lego store had all Adventurers sets for 50% off, though (didn't check the Glendale store). SoCal in (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Target sale time

(...) Apparently Target has different definitions of "Clearance" in different parts of the country. I went by the Target in Enfield, CT after work Friday and these sets were on Clearance for only 15% off. Oh well, I'll just have to keep waiting. - (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Letter 1x1 tile packs at LEGOLAND CA

(...) Cross posting to shopping. (20 years ago, 4-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Letter Tiles

Matt, That's my gallery. Several days ago, Aaron posted that they had these new tiles at Legoland. If you'd like some, go to legolandca.com and get the contact phone number and talk to "retail". I think I was the first person to order these as it (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Letter Tiles

Just saw a few black 1x1 letter tiles pictured on brickshelf. The text says they are from Legoland California. Anyone have more info on these? (price, availaility, etc.) brickshelf link to pics: (URL) Thanks, Matt (20 years ago, 4-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Target sale time

Hi all, I was in Target this morning and it's time for summer sales! I saw 50% off on some of the second round of Spiderman (movie 1) sets, the World City hover boat, some of the skateboard sets, those horrid technic hockey monstrosities, Bionicle, (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KOHL'S clearance: combo Designer Sets (4047 & 4048) down to $12 (!)

70% off at the Kohl's in Bloomington, IN today. Sadly, there was only one such clearance set when I got there. Now there are none. (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  PAB at the LIC in Anaheim

Hey all, I'll be in Anaheim this weekend, and was wondering if anyone had a recent list of what the store in Downtown Disney had Pick-a-Brick wise. I need to know if it'd be worth a trip. :) I'll be leaving for California tomorrow morning and I (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  CHECK AMAZON FIRST

If you are looking for a set at your local TRU you must go to Amazon.com first. See if the set is on sale. Then print it out and go to your local store. They will match the price if the set is in stock. Larry (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KOHL'S clearance: combo Designer Sets (4047 & 4048) down to $12 (!)

All of our local KOHL's are now at 70% off! The best deal to me is the 4047 Designer set for $7.45. Want another 15% off those incredible prices??? Simply fill out a form for a KOHL's charge card at the register (takes maybe a minute) and you (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: KOHL'S clearance: combo Designer Sets (4047 & 4048) down to $12 (!)

(...) Any sign of these in the Minneapolis area? I've checked the Roseville store with no luck. -Christopher (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KOHL'S clearance: combo Designer Sets (4047 & 4048) down to $12 (!)

(...) They keep cutting the clearance, the Kohl's exclusives are now down to $7.45!! :) :) Julie (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Pick a Brick at BrickFest

Pick a Brick at BrickFest! As most AFOLs know, Pick a Brick is something that is available at the LEGO Brand Retail stores. A selection of LEGO parts are available in various quantities. This year, the Potomac Mills LEGO Outlet will be getting Pick (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us, FTX) !!

  Half price at lego.com

I don't recall seeing this offer on this group before, so forgive me if I missed it. But LEGO is offering a bunch of sets half price, including the Red Tiger airline promo and some Harry Potter sets. (URL) William R Ward bill@wards.net (URL) "Movies (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  US S@H Specials, Jun 23 - 29, 2004

(URL) (hit 1 when the recording starts, then hit 1 again when the S@H Specials recording starts, to skip the listings and get to a representative) Baby/Duplo/Primo/Explore 3615 Theatre Stories $29.99 $15.00 3616 On the Move Police Station $19.99 (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  Re: KOHL'S clearance: combo Designer Sets (4047 & 4048) down to $12 (!)

The Kohl's in Salem, NH has the same deal. 4047, 4048, and 4101 on clearance. They had a few of each set on the shelves, and after the discounts, it came to about $31 for 1 of each. -Eric (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

  KOHL'S clearance: combo Designer Sets (4047 & 4048) down to $12 (!)

The Kohl's exclusives Ultimate Wheels and Mech Lab are on CLEARANCE (over 60% off) and are a great way to acquire some interesting parts in uncommon colors, some regular parts in regular colors, and some of the remaining grays! Various parts that (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Bulk Packs in New Colors Yet? <pad,pad,pad,pad,pad,pad,pad>

(...) Does anyone have any data on this yet? 2x4 DkGray bricks are listed as available for the first time in over a year now, so I assume that those are in DkStone, but what about the others? I'm particularly curious about whether 3751, 3753, and (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.shopping)

  US S@H Specials, June 16 - 22, 2004

(URL) (hit 1 when the recording starts, then hit 1 again when the S@H Specials recording starts, to skip the listings and get to a representative) 4 Juniors 4654 Tanker Truck $14.99 $7.50 4652 Tow Truck $9.99 $5.00 Clikits 7520 Pillow Decor 'n More (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pick a brick links, suggestions

(...) thanks for posting this. i unfortunently am only working one day a week so it has become very difficult to keep on top of the inventory. i will try to make perodic updates when i can but i really can't put a time on it anymore. also if (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  US S@H Specials, Jun 16 - 22, 2004

Sorry, I won't be able to get the Specials this week - too late today (I listen to the recording, write down what I can, then call a Live Person to verify), and I will be out of town tomorrow morning. -- Tom Stangl (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  Re: Pick a brick links, suggestions

(...) I realllly spent much time to get the inventory for the one at LLCA up and going: (URL) once it got going I saw that every single time I went the selection changed a great deal and there was just no way I could keep up. I go to LLCA between 3 (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pick a brick links, suggestions

(...) Ondrew Hartigan (who works at the LEGO store in Woodfield Mall near Chicago) posted this inventory a few months ago: (URL) That post also has links to pictures of what a cup's worth of bricks looks like. Since then, he's also posted this: (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Pick a brick links, suggestions

I know it was discussed to death months ago, but I was looking for some links to the inventories at the pick a brick stores (assuming all stores are the same) and also the shape of the bricks that gives you the maximum bricks-per-container. I (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Bricklink inventory update

Hello to you all, Today I have updated my Bricklink inventory and added some new parts: (URL) buying! Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts 't Speelblokje (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Why does Lego open its stores where it does? An investigation

(...) Santa Clara seems odd unless you've lived there. Finding clearance Lego at anything past 20-25% off is {extremely} rare. It just doesn't last that long. Not to mention that for the last couple of years, there has been little to clearance, as (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Why does Lego open its stores where it does? An investigation

Time to think like a businessperson. "Pick me! Me Me me!" is not an argument for placing a store. Let's try to model the most important factors that determine a Lego store's success. Essentially, it must attract a lot of people that buy Lego. To (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.theory) !

  Re: LEGO Store In Tysons Corner, VA

(...) Yes, it will be a real store. That's all I can tell you for right now. Working for my second employer forbids me to say any more.. Scott Lyttle (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Store In Tysons Corner, VA

(...) Let’s hope this is a real store like the one at Potomac Mills, and not a temporary store opening in advance of the Christmas season. It makes sense based on the size of the Washington DC market that LEGO would place more stores in the area and (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  LEGO Store In Tysons Corner, VA

A friend of mine told me there is going to be a LEGO Store at Tysons Corner. According to the (URL) website>, it will be opening in August 2004. Marc Nelson Jr. (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc, FTX)

  US S@H Specials, Jun 9 - 15, 2004

(URL) (hit 1 when the recording starts, then hit 1 again when the S@H Specials recording starts, to skip the listings and get to a representative) Baby/Duplo/Primo/Explore 3511 Funny Crocodile $ 9.99 $ 5.00 3512 Funny Giraffe $ 9.99 $ 5.00 System (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  US S@H Specials, Jun 2 - 8, 2004

(URL) (hit 1 when the recording starts, then hit 1 again when the S@H Specials recording starts, to skip the listings and get to a representative) Baby/Duplo/Primo/Explore System 4477 T-16 Skyhopper $14.99 $ 7.50 4799 Ogel Drone Octopus $ 2.99 $ (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  Re: New Kabaya Star Wars Minis

(...) They are now available for pre-order at HLJ: (URL) yen for 6 ramdom set. (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Potomac Mills Pick A Brick and other stuff

Just got back from the Potomac Mills here in NOVA. They remodeled the whole store, apparantly to fit the new image Lego is trying to create (according to a salesman.) They also will be getting more of the newer products sooner. For example, they had (...) (20 years ago, 30-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  US S@H Specials, May 26 - June 2, 2004

(URL) (hit 1 when the recording starts - may have to hit 1 again) They will be closed on Memorial Day, May 31 Baby/Duplo/Primo/Explore 3283 Dizzy's Birdwatch $29.99 $13.00 System 7312 T3-Trike $ 9.99 $ 4.00 4401 Little Creations $ 6.99 $ 3.50 7002 (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping)

  NJ/NY Lego Store deals?

Hi All, I am heading to NJ/NY area this weekend and was wondering if it was worth stopping by those stores? I hope they will be open for this weekend. TIA for any help! Cheers, Ram (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO S@H Metroliner Discount Offer

(...) For simplicity's sake, you can use one of these two URLs to automatically enter your source code into your shopping cart: US: (2 URLs) B. Lukin E-Commerce Business Manager LEGO Shop At Home (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO S@H Metroliner Discount Offer

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:Hy0q9o.FJy@lugnet.com... (...) America (...) [ ... snipped for brevity ... ] Good news! The Metroliner discount offer has been extended to June 1, 2004. If you need the ordering (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Cheap 8455 Back-hoe Loader at Argos.co.uk

(...) Thanks for sharing this! Scott A (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Just a question that has to be asked because it might be asked soon

(...) Larry's FUBAR I meant 1000 units at 74.99 a pop. So 75000. She said that the person did not get the order. (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Just a question that has to be asked because it might be asked soon

(...) She mentioned that a person wanted to buy 1000 copies. Did she say whether they got that many? (...) Well they did say there was a limit of 5 copies for the cargo ship and I think it was a good idea. In this case... with the limited quantity. (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Just a question that has to be asked because it might be asked soon

(...) I don't understand what you are talking about. 7400 what? Dollars? Or did you mean only 100 sets? If you are talking about $$$, then I think you meant $75,000. JOHN (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Just a question that has to be asked because it might be asked soon

I just have a question and think that Lugnet should start the conversation. I got off the phone with SAH and asked them about my order. They said that it was shipped and I should have my 2 cargo ships by Friday. I asked them how many they had left. (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: NEW sets at LLCA - F1 Ferrari Collection, Knights Kingdom (both sizes), new designer sets, Bioni

(...) I was there yesterday myself. The wife and sister-in-law and I had to check out the tent sale. Also new (to me anyway) were the new Alpha Team sets. I picked up the snow mobile/helicopter set and was pleasantly surprised. I bought the (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: LEGO F1 Ferrari Collection, look but don't touch!

"Rob Hendrix" <rhendrix@cei.net> wrote in message news:Hy6EEH.w6I@lugnet.com... (...) pond (...) That doesn't seem necessary. They had one on display in the LEGO Store in Northbrook, Illinois yesterday. The clerk working there told me they were (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO F1 Ferrari Collection, look but don't touch!

(...) Good news! (URL) turn that frown upside down! ;) Mark P LoB (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO F1 Ferrari Collection, look but don't touch!

(...) <snip> (...) Patience Aaron! No need to start bashing our favorite toy company :) As you can see in another thread, some of these sets are already available at Legoland California, and the large Technic 8386 Ferrari has been available in (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: NEW sets at LLCA - F1 Ferrari Collection, Knights Kingdom (both sizes), new designer sets, Bionicle

(...) Here are some pics that I meant to post before: (URL) P (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  NEW sets at LLCA - F1 Ferrari Collection, Knights Kingdom (both sizes), new designer sets, Bionicle

Was just At Legoland CA yesterday and they have LOTS of new sets! The list includes LOTS of new designer sets (very cool looking sets) New Bionicle Sets New Knights Kingdom sets (Both the large fig versions and two minifig sets - I will post more on (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: LEGO F1 Ferrari Collection, look but don't touch!

(...) This is a problem for many international companies like LEGO. I called a couple of months back when I noticed the mini-figures and Ferrari F-1 on eBay. I was told by customer service that the items could not be marketed here at this time due (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO F1 Ferrari Collection, look but don't touch!

JUST WAIT A BIT! That item is listed as regular dealer stock available in June so hopefully shop@home as well, I would expect. Shop@home Europe may have gotten them earlier than North America that's all. (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO F1 Ferrari Collection, look but don't touch!

(...) I just bougt 4 from Europe. You need a buddy on the other side of the pond if you're going to be a true Lego addict... (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO F1 Ferrari Collection, look but don't touch!

(...) A couple things: - The 1:10 set is available in the US through S@H. I just got mine 3 days ago. - LEGO is a world wide company and their website is for a world wide audience. From what I can tell these sets have been available for a while now (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Slightly OT: Think the color change is bad? Try dealing with Check Card fraud!

(...) My wife was the victim of such a crime. In her case, she had an ATM card with a credit card logo on it, allowing her to use her cash card anywhere that VISA was accepted. She used the card at a local place of business, and a dishonest clerk (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.market.shopping)

  10% discount on all orders placed on 27th of May

All Orders placed on May 27th will receive get a discount of 10%. I will process the orders one day later because it is my birthday... Here is my shop: (URL) Greetings Maico Arts 't Speelblokje (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO F1 Ferrari Collection, look but don't touch!

(...) They had the Ferrari sets on display at NY Toy Fair, which pretty much says that they intend to sell them in the US. It's just that they don't always have sets in hand to ship when they set up the webpages to sell them. The 2004 Product Book (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO F1 Ferrari Collection, look but don't touch!

The LEGO Website always has some nice things to look at. I checked out the LEGO Website tonight on a whim, and gasped as I saw the Ferrari Racers on the front page. (URL) So I click the link, because I love F1 Racing. A lot. I have to see more of (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Legoland Tent Sale

Hey everybody, I was at Legoland yesterday. It was the first day of their summer tent sale. I can't remember all of what was available, but here are the highlights! All of the items are deeply discounted, and those who are annual pass members, get (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO S@H Metroliner Discount Offer

(...) Ah, so that's how it works! I was just putting in the code, and not the item number and quantity. Thanx guys, KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Ontario, Canada (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO S@H Metroliner Discount Offer

(...) Ya, that's kinda the idea behind setting the ship to country to the US, it means you're going to use a US shipping address. :-) Or at least one served by the US distribution center... (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact