 Marketplace / Shopping / 11556
Re: NEW sets at LLCA - F1 Ferrari Collection, Knights Kingdom (both sizes), new designer sets, Bioni
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 04:25:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Papenfuss wrote:

snip

I was there yesterday myself. The wife and sister-in-law and I had to check out
the tent sale.

Also new (to me anyway) were the new Alpha Team sets. I picked up the snow
mobile/helicopter set and was pleasantly surprised.

I bought the Prehistoric Creatures designer set. That set rocks. 720 pieces and
a $30 price point? I was instantly sold. Next time I may have to get the big
mech set. Higher price per piece but still well under the $.10 per piece sweet
spot.

Last week when we were there we noticed some newer keychain sets. Dumbledore,
Hermione and Snape, and Spider-Man and Mary Jane. This week they had Harry
Potter to go with the others. I also saw a Doc Ock to go with the Spider-Man,
but it had no robot octopus arms. What's the point?

Lots of good stuff in the tent sale too. I already had most of what I was
interested in but good prices especially if you are a member. A bulk brick
selection in the tent as well.

Matt