 Marketplace / Shopping / 11551
11550  |  11552
Subject:
NEW sets at LLCA - F1 Ferrari Collection, Knights Kingdom (both sizes), new designer sets, Bionicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Sun, 23 May 2004 18:42:17 GMT

Was just At Legoland CA yesterday and they have LOTS of new sets! The list
includes

LOTS of new designer sets (very cool looking sets)

New Bionicle Sets

New Knights Kingdom sets (Both the large fig versions and two minifig sets - I
will post more on these later in the correct newsgroup).

F1 Ferrari Collection - I saw both the pit set (8362) AND the racer (8375)

They also had the new Harry Potter sets, but thee have been out for some time
now.

Good news on the Ferrari sets! Just proves these will be in the USA.

Mark P
LoB