 Marketplace / Shopping / 11628
11627  |  11629
Subject:
Bellevue Store PaB selection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 20:15:13 GMT

Hi! I have a chance to get stuff I need from the Bellevue store in Washington.
Can someone let me know what is available out there especially in the PaB? I
know there is an effort to list the PaB availability in each store. If someone
can point me to the list for Bellevue, then I would greatly appreciate it!!!

TIA,
Ram