 Marketplace / Shopping / 11629
Re: Bellevue Store PaB selection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 00:20:39 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ram Sreerangam wrote:
Hi! I have a chance to get stuff I need from the Bellevue store in Washington.
Can someone let me know what is available out there especially in the PaB? I
know there is an effort to list the PaB availability in each store. If someone
can point me to the list for Bellevue, then I would greatly appreciate it!!!

TIA,
Ram

Not exactly formatted, but here is what I picked up last week:

size        brick              p/n
1 x 2       trans blue brick   3004
1 x 3       red 33 slope       4286
1 x 3       black 33 slope     4286
1 x 4 x 3   white window       3853
1 x 4 x 2   black picket fence 33303
1 x 4 x 5   green door         3861
1 x 4 x 5   white door         3861
1 x 4       orange brick       3010
2 x 10      white brick        3006
2 x 2       pink brick         3003
2 x 2       purple brick       3003
2 x 2       trans green brick  3003
2 x 2       trans red brick    3003
2 x 2       trans blue brick   3003
2 x 4       pink brick         3001
2 x 4       red double slope   3041
2 x 4 x 3   white window       4132
2 x 4 x 3   gray pane          4133
3 x 4       black 33 slope     3297
3 x 3       red double convex  3675
4 x 8       yellow plate       3035
            black chair        4079
            white chair        4079
            small pine tree    2435
            steering wheel     x275

Other than what we got, I just remember some red fences and 2x2, 2x4 and 1x4
bricks in various common and rare colors.  There were some standard size wheel
stuff.  Some large (8x16) building plates.  The only things that really excited
me were the black fences and the white windows and doors.  Mass quantities of
the black or white seats might be nice, too.

This post has a link to a pick-a-brick photo:
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=2632

Hope this helps!
Kristine