 Marketplace / Shopping / 11544
Re: LEGO F1 Ferrari Collection, look but don't touch!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 23 May 2004 05:22:59 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Aaron West wrote:
Why am I not surprised...
Disappointment sets in.  Why even advertise the stupid sets on the World Wide
Web, if they are not intending to sell to the World.  Especially the World's
largest consumer economy????

They had the Ferrari sets on display at NY Toy Fair, which pretty much says that
they intend to sell them in the US.  It's just that they don't always have sets
in hand to ship when they set up the webpages to sell them.  The 2004 Product
Book doesn't list them at all, but the little card sitting next to the 1:10
scale car in my TF photos says it's due out in July.  I'm not sure why they've
started advertising it on the main page already, but you'll have a bit of a wait
yet.