 Marketplace / Shopping / 11548
Re: LEGO F1 Ferrari Collection, look but don't touch!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 23 May 2004 16:41:44 GMT

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=8375

"Price: Sorry, item is not available in this country."

I just bougt 4 from Europe.  You need a buddy on the other side of the pond
if you're going to be a true Lego addict...

--
-bm
www.brickmodder.net