 Marketplace / Shopping / 11600
Re: Target sale time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 14:23:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Steve Doerner wrote:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
I was in Target this morning and it's time for summer sales!  I saw
50% off on some of the second round of Spiderman (movie 1) sets,
the World City hover boat, some of the skateboard sets, those
horrid technic hockey monstrosities, Bionicle, etc.  >>
Frustratingly I'll be traveling this weekend, so I won't be able to
anything will be left by then.  :(

Last year these sales didn't seem to hit all Targets at the same
time, so ymmv.

Apparently Target has different definitions of "Clearance" in
different parts of the country.  I went by the Target in Enfield, CT
after work Friday and these sets were on Clearance for only 15% off.
Oh well, I'll just have to keep waiting.

Hey, That's *my* target!  Back off.  ;^)  I also visited the Enfield
target on Friday evening and was disappointed by the 15% discount.
Takes them forever to work up a decent clearance price.  Fortunately
the KB next door had the half price Adventurers sets so it wasn't a
total loss.

Have fun,

Don